We are committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1-Oct-2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and date of birth
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- • Internal record keeping.
- • We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- • We may periodically send promotional emails / texts about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address / contact numbers which you have provided.
- • From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market survey and research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- • We agree not to share your personal information to any third party without informing you. However we may share required information to vendors where required e.g. our payment gateway provider. We may also need to share personal and other account related information with a third party if required by law enforcement & regulatory bodies.
We are committed to ensure that your information is safe & secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other third-party website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- • Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- • If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
- • We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- • If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at [email protected] We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
*The brand “PlanYourWeb” and/or website https://planyourweb.com is owned by oxyinc.co.in